Install lightroom and ps on new computer. (PC)

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me start here first and see where we go.

I have recent vers of L/R and PS on old computer and laptop (which I very rarely use on the laptop). I want to install L/R and PS on my new compter and once done and working, disable lr and ps on the old computer but leave it on my laptop. All my images are on an external drive so that is a none issue.

How do I do a clean install on the new computer (better?)  how do I move my cataologe to the new install. I am using a PC. Videos and suggestion very welcome.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not said if your L/R is Lightroom or Lightroom-CLASSIC.!

You can use the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App to install the software on any number of computers. At any one time, you can have two computers signed-in to activate and use the software (one at a time).

For details (for Lightroom-CLASSIC) on moving to another computer I suggest this link, also with a free eBook on the topic-

Move Lightroom to a new computer? | The Lightroom Queen

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.3, Photoshop 22.4.2, Lightroom 4.3, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines