• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation of Creative Cloud with 1TB

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install Creative Cloud Lightroom with 1TB.  At certain point I get message Local Catalog Damage.

To fix it references me to Lightroom Library.lrlibrary,and tells me to right click on it.  When I do, nothing happens so I can go no further to fix the catalog.  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the instruction is to right click on the library file which shows you the package contents so that you can follow the instructions there.

This has just happened to me setting up a new install (due self inflicted unrelated comp problem), but because I hadn't downloaded much at that stage I did the alternative of just deleting the whole library and letting it download a fresh copy, which is much more starightforward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting it is usually simplest if all your images are already in the cloud. The instruction to right click doesn't work on a standard mac install as by default right click is not enabled there. In that case, control click it and select: show package contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines