• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed lens profile on Lightroom on PC (NOT CLASSIC LR) doesn’t show up on Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per title, I have installed a Viltrox lens profile on Lightroom PC (Not Classic LR) and I was able to select and apply those profile just fine. But, on my Lightroom v6.2.1 (on an Android device) , when I drop down the lens profile menu (by checking the enable lens correction checkbox) from the "Optics" menu, I can't see the "Viltrox" listed in the manufacturer pane. On my iPad Pro, Lightroom v6.2.2 6110D2/1 is even worse, when i clicked on the "Optics" menu and checked enable lens correction, it doesn't even prompt me what make model of the lens is.

Well, yes I applied those lens profile on my Lightroom PC (Again, not Classic LR) and it worked fine, synced to cloud and everybody is happy. BUT, on my Android device and iPad Pro, I can see changes were made under the lens profile menu but the picture still looked the same as without it! Now my PC is looking at a photo that was applied with a lens profile (treated vignette and lens distortion etc.) whereas my Android and iPad Pro is looking at the same photo that is untreated (with heavy vignette and lens distortion).

Is this an expected behavior or am I doing something wrong?

Please advise and appreciate the help.

BR

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something to add - I've just remembered when I installed the profile I can actually see it in the lens profile dropdown menu on my Android device. I didnt take a screenshot as I thought it was fine then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines