Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed lightroom on new computer, cant deactivate the old install

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

my old laptop is dead and gone, quite some years ago i bought a license for lightroom and i used that to install on my new laptop. now i comes up and says i have installed it on too many devices at i need to deactiviate it on my old computer, the guides says i can do it via my account here in adobe but i does not have my license registred for some reason, and i am unable to find a chat or e-mail to get in contact with adobe .. its there a way go get in touch with them other than phone ? i live in denmark and the only number i can find it the US one.

any help is welcome i am at the point now where i cant use lightroom on my new PC due to time running out.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried at follow the link. but the problem is that my lightroom is not on my account for some reason, and i dont have access to the old PC because it is dead. i cant activate lightroom on my new pc due to too many devices on the license and i run into the same issue as @Uwe0D44. i loop arund on the support part of the page despite clicking on the contact adobe part all the time 😞 really fustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes it is very frustrating. I will delete my Adobe software and use Affinity Suite, DaVinci Resolve and Luminar or DxO.
It's cheaper, not worse. The support there is also better.

I'm really disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the same problem.

I cant find help. The Adobe Page ist an round ball and sent me from one page to another page and so on . At the end i´m by the beginning page. No tel number, no mail kontakt is possible.

How can i go in contact with any adobe helper? Is it possible here?

I have buy the stand alone vers. Lightroom 6 in 2017 and always was fine. Today is my Serial No invalid. To many Installation ?????????? I have one Computer with LR 6 and no more.

What is wrong????? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines