• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insufficient Space Error

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Using Lightroom CC (on Mac) along with my Synology NAS for local backup however whenever I try to import any photos into Lightroom it just returns the insufficient space error. however the NAS has over 4TB of space.

I belive the error to be on the Lightroom side as I can manualy drop files into the lightroom host folder but lightroom wont except it, does anyone have any idea what is coursing this and how to fix it? 

Thanks for the help in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error "insufficient disk space" while saving the backup on a NAS drive. 

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in below:

1. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
  2. Choose the Local Storage panel. Now, click Change Location to select a different drive on local storage.

If that does not help, would you mind resetting the Lightroom app preferences to default? Press and hold the Shift + Option + Delete keys.(Mac) or Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys while starting Lightroom. A dialog box should appear asking you restore the preferences.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines