Highlighted

Insufficient Space for Importation

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC suddenly stopped importing my pictures. I Have 50go of space on my compturer ( Apple 13' macbook pro ) and 200+ go on the targeted HDD. 

My only option is now to upload through the web version to then save it locally which literally triples my workflow time.

Any one with a similar problem? 

Thank you.

Already tried:

Change targeted save space 

Uninstall and re install 

Going through Lightroom Classic 

All failed! 

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insufficient Space for Importation

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC suddenly stopped importing my pictures. I Have 50go of space on my compturer ( Apple 13' macbook pro ) and 200+ go on the targeted HDD. 

My only option is now to upload through the web version to then save it locally which literally triples my workflow time.

Any one with a similar problem? 

Thank you.

Already tried:

Change targeted save space 

Uninstall and re install 

Going through Lightroom Classic 

All failed! 

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting an error message? What does it say? Do you have the store local copies turned on? If so have you tried turning it off?

What do you mean that you tried going through Lightroom Classic? It doesn't work the same way. Classic does not upload your images to the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0