• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inviting friends etc to view photos in my web gallery

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the person I invite have to be a lightroom user just to view my photos? If not how do I invite?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on any album and choose share & invite. Click on the URL link to copy and then paste the link into an email to send to those you wish to share with. Or enter email address into the dialog and Adobe will send the invitation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you choose to share and invite you have to enable sharing on the album. This generates a URL. If you don't see the url, change the preference from invite only to anyone can view. Now you can copy the link and send it to anyone. They don't need a creative cloud subscription to view the album, but they will need an account to comment and like images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines