• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS 14 Can't post to Instagram

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to share a photo from Lightroom to Instagram on iPhone 11Pro with iOS14. It doesn't work... I get this weird generic screen (attached) and the share button doesn't do anyting when I tap it. I can share fine to Facebook. Also can save the photo to my camera roll then post fine to IG from there. Tried deactivating both accounts and reinsatlling to no avail. Really frustrating. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Long press on the Instagram icon and you can "copy to Instagram" as before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long press on the Instagram icon and you can "copy to Instagram" as before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That worked. So nonintuitive. Adobe you need to fix this ASAP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"copy to Instagram" implies that is the choice after long pressing on Instagram icon. My choices are "share with app" (which gives me the same screen indicated in the original post) and "open in app" which only allows posting the image as in a square aspect, which is not acceptable. It works, but with compromise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting... I always crop to square in LR before posting to IG so I didn't notice this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before upgrades to LR and iOS, images posted directly from LR to Instagram matched the aspect of the image. This still applies when sharing from Photos app on iPhone. Using Instagram to post does force square aspect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines