• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ios 14 problems

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my ipad with IOS 14, LR doesn't post directly to instagram. The app freezes. Screenshot attached. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try via "Copy to Instagram" instead ? It looks like that the most recent Instagram update introduced an issue - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see copy to instagram option. I tried open in instagram but still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had exactly the same issue-since updating to IOS14 on both an iPhone and iPad the "copy to Instagram" option (which was the only one that worked - the "Instagram" one didn't) has vanished!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping for LR fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue.  My Copy to Instagram option is gone and the Instagram option is completely broken.  I've been saving to photos and uploading from there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest instagram update partially fixed issue. You can now share directly again but less functionality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines