• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS - Lightroom -> Photoshop -> Lightroom shrinks photo size

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Long time reader, first time poster.

I recently purchased an iPad Pro to utilize the full potential of Creative Cloud, hoping this would allow me to edit more on the go. I've successfully added photos to the cloud and my Lightroom in iOS is loading 24MP smart previews. Like many of you, I choose to edit in Photoshop for spot healing and other tools. After editing in PS, I click on the "Send to Lightroom", and notice that my new file in Lightroom is only 4MP. That is way too small to deliver to clientele. Has anyone else experienced this and what have they done to overcome it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems the problem is on "Edit with Photoshop": a 6000x4000 px image will be converted to a 2000x1400 px circa canvas! I have not figured out how to solve this and I am quite surprised this is not a widely discussed topic, since the bug does not allow to work on the original full-size file. Any hint?

Giuseppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines