Highlighted

iPad export to Social Media

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought an iPad to edit easier , once I have finished editing and saved the photo they look great clean and sharp. Once I post the face image on social media the image becomes blurry and not as clean or sharp. I have saved the image both small and Max and it doesn't make a difference once posted. I ended up emailing myself the photo off my iPad and saved it from my email to my phone and the image looks amazing as it does on my iPad in Lightroom and I can post that image and it still looks great on social media. So I'm confused as to why the saved images that I post straight from my iPad are blurry ?? Any suggestions. I would love to not have to go through all that just to post a photo.

{Tilte edited by Moderator for greater clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPad export to Social Media

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought an iPad to edit easier , once I have finished editing and saved the photo they look great clean and sharp. Once I post the face image on social media the image becomes blurry and not as clean or sharp. I have saved the image both small and Max and it doesn't make a difference once posted. I ended up emailing myself the photo off my iPad and saved it from my email to my phone and the image looks amazing as it does on my iPad in Lightroom and I can post that image and it still looks great on social media. So I'm confused as to why the saved images that I post straight from my iPad are blurry ?? Any suggestions. I would love to not have to go through all that just to post a photo.

{Tilte edited by Moderator for greater clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read some threads like this one, but unsure if they are related:

How to Fix Resolution Issue from Lightroom CC Mobile to Facebook?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines