• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad sync

Explorer ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've made some Lr camera shots with my iPhone, but only about half of them are synchronised into the iPad. This was a couple of weeks ago. I also made some more shots last weekend, but I can't see any of those. The iPad app reports being “completely synched”, but it's evidently not. Adobe “support” has been as wonderful as ever, so I was wondering if anyone has a clue about what's the problem and how to solve it. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If both your phone and iPad say that they are fully synced but you don't see all images on the iPad and you see all images on https://lightroom.adobe.com, the only recourse might be to delete the app from your iPad and reinstall it. I've seen the app get confused about being totally synced before and nothing you do will force it to reconsider. Reinstalling the app will make it re download the actual full catalog from the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. I have checked the link and it marks the missing 164 pictures as “synchronisation problems”. As I have mentioned, these appear without flaw in the iPhone. Should I reinstall the app anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ow that won’t help then. Not sure what best approach is in that case. You

somehow have to trick your phone into syncing them again. You might try

making a small Develop edit on your phone on one image and seeing if that

triggers a sync. Probably talking to Adobe support would be good if that

doesn’t help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jao, thank you so much for helping me. I'll try your suggestion. I've spent the last hour trying to figure this out with Adobe “support”. There used to be a phone number, now there only appears to be a chat where I have mostly tried to talk to anyone. The person who did talk to me was quite incompetent (wasn't even familiar with the app's basic functions) and then they just unplugged the conversation. Do you know if there's any other way to contact them? It's outrageous to be paying a monthly fee and get this kind of service in turn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t know the number but you are right that they hide it deeply. I

remember finding a way in the website to get it to give you the phone

number by choosing random different things you have problems with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines