Highlighted

iPhone 11 Overheats while running Lightroom app

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.. my iPhone 11(ios 13.6.1) Overheating using Lightroom mobile... and battery goes fast down? Please help???

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPhone 11 Overheats while running Lightroom app

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.. my iPhone 11(ios 13.6.1) Overheating using Lightroom mobile... and battery goes fast down? Please help???

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that your iPhone 11 is getting overheated while using Lightroom mobile app.

Which version of Lightroom are you using on your iOS device(Latest 5.4.2)? Are you syncing a large number of images or importing/exporting images when the app tends to overheat the device?

Have you tried restarting your device or checked some of these possible factors causing the issue that I mentioned above?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines