• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone Lightroom Camera App Photos Not Syncing to Desktop

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos taken from my iPhone 8 Plus Lightroom camera app are not syncing to my Lightroom desktop. All my desktop photos DO show up in the Lightroom mobile app though.

There is a folder called "Lr Camera Photos" in my mobile app that stores all the photos taken via the Lightroom camera app. How can I get those photos and/or better yet, that entire folder to show up in my Desktop Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though they are in the Lr Camera Photos folder, they should still sync, although they would appear under All Photos in Lightroom Desktop.

Are other photos syncing? Could sync be paused?

Also can you see them at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They do not show up in the All Photos Desktop version, but other photos shot outside of the Lightroom camera app (e.g. iPhone camera app) do.

Interestingly enough, the Lightroom camera app photos ARE showing up in the Web-version of lightroom (the link you provided).

So with all that in mind, any idea how to get them to sync to the Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, they've made it to the Cloud but not syncing to the Desktop.

They should automatically sync down. All I can think of at the moment, is either that sync is paused or a filter is being applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem right now. My edits from lightroom mobile are not syncing to my laptop lightroom cc. This hasn't happened in years and of course it happens as I try to wrap up my last work of the year! Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to get help directly from Adobe via chat last night but no one came online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines