• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is deleting Lr account deleting everything Adobe?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to delete this Lr account because I have 2. It says I'll lose all data in Adobe. Does that mean all data in Lr, or all data associated with Adobe period connected to that email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Deleting a Lightroom account will remove all the information associated to that account including the images synced to the cloud

To delete an Adobe ID, you will remove info for all the Adobe products, see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. How do I make sure I'm deleting only the Lr account associated with the 1 email adress, not the whole Adobe ID account?

Also, I noticed my personal uploaded content in the Lr app is the same even if I log out of one Lr account and log on with the other. What's that mean? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To delete assests only synced from Lightroom. Use the "Delete all data" option in Lightroom. See the screenshot below for reference:

sss.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines