Highlighted

Is it possible to install an old version of LR Android?

Participant ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version doesn't load photos for me. When Flickr was broken it was possible to install an old version to get it working. Is that possible with LR? If so do you know where I can find old versions? Thanks.

Currently having to skip raw and just edit JPGs using the instant loading Google Photos. It doesn't seem like everyone has my issue so will probably go back to GP and manually pick out raws to edit on other apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to install an old version of LR Android?

Participant ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version doesn't load photos for me. When Flickr was broken it was possible to install an old version to get it working. Is that possible with LR? If so do you know where I can find old versions? Thanks.

Currently having to skip raw and just edit JPGs using the instant loading Google Photos. It doesn't seem like everyone has my issue so will probably go back to GP and manually pick out raws to edit on other apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Hi Matthewuscenes,

That isn't a great user experience as Lightroom mobile app on your Android device is not loading images for you, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

• Could you please explain the issue you're facing in more detail with a brief description of your workflow?
  • Which mobile device are you using and which version of Android OS is it running?

We are here to help, just need some info.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ultra slow loading on both my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 SM-P585Y running Android 8.1.0 and my Samsung Note 7 FE running Android 9.

Photo thumbnails wouldn't load at all last night. Today and usually they are very slow to appear and it can take up to 15 seconds to load a photo when I click on it, raw or JPG. Often they never load, I just see a blurry image and the round loading icon. The photo never loading only happens on the Note, but the thumbnails not loading or taking minutes is on both (slower on the Tab).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 0
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried re-installing LR on my tablet which massively helped loading speed. Except when I select Edit it can still be very slow, maybe 30-45 seconds for a 26mp compressed raw photo, other times they load in an acceptable 5 seconds or so, but it is hit and miss.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 0