Is it possible to only sync with local storage? I have no use for the cloud.

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to delete all my cloud files and keep only the files on a local storage drive. Is this even possible or does Adobe force you to use their cloud services? I dont need to be able to access the photos from anywhere. I just want to use the product as a photo editing tool and keep all the photos locally stored. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020
Lightroom Classic works with local files. That's the original version of Lightroom, before Adobe renamed it to Classic and took the plain name "Lightroom" and gave it to the new cloud only new app. Lightroom Classic is what I (and many photographers) use.

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic works with local files. That's the original version of Lightroom, before Adobe renamed it to Classic and took the plain name "Lightroom" and gave it to the new cloud only new app. Lightroom Classic is what I (and many photographers) use.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines