• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to sync videos from Lightroom to Portfolio albums?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synched several albums from Lightroom into Portfolio, but the videos in my Lightroom albums did not upload to Portfolio. They are in my Gallery view in Lightroom, but they are not in the Portfolio sites. Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Videos don't sync from Lightroom to Portfolio yet. But you can upload these Videos with Lightroom desktop. Either select them piece by piece. Or export a collecting containing them all as catalog and open that catalog in Lightroom. Like that you have Smart previews synced via Lightroom Classic and videos via Lightroom desktop.

However, Iit seems like a great idea, could you share this as a feature request here? 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc 

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines