Highlighted

Is the Mac App Store Monthly subscription a year-long contract with Adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Mac Lightroom CC app (when downloaded from the Mac App Store), when it asks you to subscribe it gives two options: "One Year, Paid Monthly" or "One Year, Paid Up Front". But in the product subscription on the Mac App Store they make it sound like the subscription is monthly, and you could cancel any time.

So, is it a YEARLY subscription or a MONTHLY subscription? I would like to know because I cautious about getting locked-in to another yearly Adobe subscription. I want to subscribe to Lightroom CC on a MONTLY payment basis.

I have searched all over Adobe's website and forums and I can't find any details about this.

Please help, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is the Mac App Store Monthly subscription a year-long contract with Adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Mac Lightroom CC app (when downloaded from the Mac App Store), when it asks you to subscribe it gives two options: "One Year, Paid Monthly" or "One Year, Paid Up Front". But in the product subscription on the Mac App Store they make it sound like the subscription is monthly, and you could cancel any time.

So, is it a YEARLY subscription or a MONTHLY subscription? I would like to know because I cautious about getting locked-in to another yearly Adobe subscription. I want to subscribe to Lightroom CC on a MONTLY payment basis.

I have searched all over Adobe's website and forums and I can't find any details about this.

Please help, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2019 0
teachbit LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ii is marked “annual plan” so it is for one year and you choose, if you want to pay per month or in one go:

70CA2F38-A11D-473C-9D62-D516D21A63BC.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2019 1