Highlighted

Is there a Calibration panel in Lightroom CC?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does Lightroom CC have a calibration panel like CC Classic has?  Can't seem to find it.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a Calibration panel in Lightroom CC?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does Lightroom CC have a calibration panel like CC Classic has?  Can't seem to find it.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it isn't there in Lightroom. Why, do you need it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because after seeing a video by f64 Academy, he showed how powerful it is. I tried it on an image in LRCC and really liked the results. I have the same image in LR CC with all the same edits but the Calibration ones, and wish it was there. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do some of the same thing with the Color section, although you'll have to pretty much apply the adjustments on an individual image basis. I used the calibration section in LrC to tone down the saturation globally for one of my cameras.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, but this was so simple and powerful.  It's a really nice additional tool to have, as I just found out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just one of several features that LrC has that Lightroom does not have. They are different programs, designed for different needs and purposes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 1