Highlighted

Is there a way for me to access pictures i've uploaded to the lightroom app on another device?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've recently got a new phone and downloaded the lightroom app that is now blank. Is there any way for me to recover all the images I had saved under my account on my old iphone and old app? Could I possibly sync these over to my new iphone? 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way for me to access pictures i've uploaded to the lightroom app on another device?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've recently got a new phone and downloaded the lightroom app that is now blank. Is there any way for me to recover all the images I had saved under my account on my old iphone and old app? Could I possibly sync these over to my new iphone? 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If you are using a subscription, then the images should sync with your cloud storage from your old iPhone, if the sync was enabled in the application. You can check if the images have been synced with the cloud storage by going to lightroom.adobe.com.

If you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, the feature to sync images to the cloud storage and across devices is not available. The images and presets get stored on the local storage of the device. You can try: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines