Highlighted

Issue launching Lightroom - OrganizerModuleFactory.lua - Win32 API error 126

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't open my Lightroom - I reinstalled all Windows because of some additional problems and still the same problem:

error1.PNGerror2.PNG

Could you help me please?

Kind Regards

Aga

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Hello, thank you for answer. My problem has been already solved, I asked Adobe Support for help. Now my Lightroom works correctly. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue launching Lightroom - OrganizerModuleFactory.lua - Win32 API error 126

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't open my Lightroom - I reinstalled all Windows because of some additional problems and still the same problem:

error1.PNGerror2.PNG

Could you help me please?

Kind Regards

Aga

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Hello, thank you for answer. My problem has been already solved, I asked Adobe Support for help. Now my Lightroom works correctly. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aga,

We apologize for the error you are getting while trying to launch Lightroom.

Would you mind sharing the version of Windows you are currently using and if you installed all available Windows updates are re-installing Windows?

You can also check if there is a VPN setup on the computer that may be causing this. If you have a VPN setup, disconnect it for a while and check if you are able to launch the application.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 0