Highlighted

Issues exporting my photos with edits

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am having issues exporting my photos with edits from Lightroom CC on my Mac (High Sierra).

When I make edits to a photo and ultimately try to export to full sized JPG, none of my edits are exported. the resulting exported image is a JPG copy of the original image without any of my Lightroom adjustments applied. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I have checked my export settings, and this just started happening since the latest Lightroom update - help would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues exporting my photos with edits

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am having issues exporting my photos with edits from Lightroom CC on my Mac (High Sierra).

When I make edits to a photo and ultimately try to export to full sized JPG, none of my edits are exported. the resulting exported image is a JPG copy of the original image without any of my Lightroom adjustments applied. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I have checked my export settings, and this just started happening since the latest Lightroom update - help would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 1

Have something to add?