Highlighted

Issues with saving to Lightroom (new issue)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, 

I completely erased and then updated my computer. When I downloaded Lightroom and Photoshop (and camera raw), it seems that my images won't save and update the same way they used to from photoshop to lightroom. To be clear, what I mean is opening an image in Lightroom, editing it, then using the "edit in" option and opening in photoshop, editing, saving, and going back to lightroom. Previously, the edited image would be updated in lightroom when

I saved it to photoshop. Now it will not. I can't figure out how to fix this. 

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues with saving to Lightroom (new issue)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, 

I completely erased and then updated my computer. When I downloaded Lightroom and Photoshop (and camera raw), it seems that my images won't save and update the same way they used to from photoshop to lightroom. To be clear, what I mean is opening an image in Lightroom, editing it, then using the "edit in" option and opening in photoshop, editing, saving, and going back to lightroom. Previously, the edited image would be updated in lightroom when

I saved it to photoshop. Now it will not. I can't figure out how to fix this. 

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2019 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system? What exact version of Lightroom and Photoshop?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2019 0