• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's been 2 weeks and no response or reply [crash]

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted to the community 2 weeks ago and have not received any replies/responses. What do I do? I literally can't use Lightroom without my whole system crashing... after years of problem-free use. I really need help because I can't work on any photography projects with confidence that edits will be saved and the system won't crumble every time I try to export OR sometimes just randomly without explanation. My post included screen shots and a file with all the crash reports. Really hoping I can make some progress on this today / this weekend.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The community is fellow users who share their experience. Perhaps nobody else has seen this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s not clear whether the crash is related to Lightroom or the new Dell monitor. Although the crash report refers to thread 21:

com.adobe.lightroomCC.mcat-daemon 0x000000010590fe31 0x1058cb000 + 282161

I can’t find any cross reference but you could try deleting the preferences.

You can do this on the Mac by holding down the two keys Opt (Alt) and Shift while launching Lightroom. You should see a dialog – web image below – so click the button “Reset Preferences” and wait for Lightroom to open.

The timing is critical, so hold down the two keys for one or two seconds while right-clicking  (control-click) on the application or application shortcut (alias) and choosing Open, then releasing the keys.

ResetPrefsMac.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines