• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeping presets with new phone

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched phones and figured I could just login to my Lightroom on the new device. However, when I did that it shows none of my photos or the presets that I have bought. I tried the restoring purchase button and that did nothing as well. I have purchased a bunch of presets and really don't want to loose them. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I don't know if this will help but here is a link to a website that I used once to get a preset into my lightroom app. (I haven't tried on the most recent update) 

https://seandalt.com/how-to-install-lightroom-mobile-dng-presets-creative-cloud/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have a subscription on that old phone? If you used the free version, then photos and presets were stored locally, not in the cloud. So logging in on the new phone won't do anything in that case. You must have something in the cloud of the account you log into. If you did have a subscription, then double check you logged into the same account.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines