Highlighted

Keyboard shortcut or alternative?

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hundreds of times per day, I use the Transform > Upright > Vertical button.  That involves multiple clicks.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that there's a keyboard shortcut for that action.  Two things:

1) How can I suggest to Adobe that they add a keyboard shortcut?

2) In the meantime, do any of you use clever macro/etc workarounds that I can implement to do this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyboard shortcut or alternative?

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hundreds of times per day, I use the Transform > Upright > Vertical button.  That involves multiple clicks.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that there's a keyboard shortcut for that action.  Two things:

1) How can I suggest to Adobe that they add a keyboard shortcut?

2) In the meantime, do any of you use clever macro/etc workarounds that I can implement to do this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom Classic or the Cloud Based Lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page1 of this forum has a link for product feedback & suggestions-

ScreenShot038.jpg

This link opens to-   https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  From that link I saw this pinned post:  https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/forum-usability-topics/how-to-requesting-features-ideas....

So I've submitted an "idea".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0