• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords Lookup

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently migrated to Lightroom CC from Classic.  So far, so good.  However is there an auto-fill option when entering keywords?  I might not remember the exact keyword I used, was it "kitchen remodel" or "kitchen remodel-2019?"  I don't want to have almost-duplicate keywords all over the place and I use keywords as my primary method of organization.

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

I'm afraid not. Even though Lightroom (cloud) allows entering of keywords, it isn't really aimed at that. There is also no keyword list, and no keyword hierarchy, for example.

Lightroom has automatic tagging in the background, using AI (Adobe Sensei). So the idea of entering keywords is more or less only to add a tag when Sensei didn't recognise something.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not. Even though Lightroom (cloud) allows entering of keywords, it isn't really aimed at that. There is also no keyword list, and no keyword hierarchy, for example.

Lightroom has automatic tagging in the background, using AI (Adobe Sensei). So the idea of entering keywords is more or less only to add a tag when Sensei didn't recognise something.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Johan, the Lightroom desktop app does do the keyword lookup, so it seems like there might be a list somewhere. It would be great if the mobile and iPad apps could use that list to do lookup / autocomplete.

Thanks

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines