Highlighted

Keywords Lookup

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently migrated to Lightroom CC from Classic.  So far, so good.  However is there an auto-fill option when entering keywords?  I might not remember the exact keyword I used, was it "kitchen remodel" or "kitchen remodel-2019?"  I don't want to have almost-duplicate keywords all over the place and I use keywords as my primary method of organization.

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

I'm afraid not. Even though Lightroom (cloud) allows entering of keywords, it isn't really aimed at that. There is also no keyword list, and no keyword hierarchy, for example.

Lightroom has automatic tagging in the background, using AI (Adobe Sensei). So the idea of entering keywords is more or less only to add a tag when Sensei didn't recognise something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keywords Lookup

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently migrated to Lightroom CC from Classic.  So far, so good.  However is there an auto-fill option when entering keywords?  I might not remember the exact keyword I used, was it "kitchen remodel" or "kitchen remodel-2019?"  I don't want to have almost-duplicate keywords all over the place and I use keywords as my primary method of organization.

Thanks!

-=Tim=-

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

I'm afraid not. Even though Lightroom (cloud) allows entering of keywords, it isn't really aimed at that. There is also no keyword list, and no keyword hierarchy, for example.

Lightroom has automatic tagging in the background, using AI (Adobe Sensei). So the idea of entering keywords is more or less only to add a tag when Sensei didn't recognise something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2019 0