• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latecomer to Lightroom

LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relatively familiar with Classic, but just getting my feet wet with this new Lightroom (Cloudy). And I'm not very handy with using an iPhone. Last night I was trying to delete a mistakenly taken photo in Lightroom on the iPhone and eventually stumbled onto how to do it. Don't know if I can go back and find it again today. Don't laugh, I struggle with the phone, primarily because of a disability. I went to YouTube looking for some tutorials, that all of the Julianne Kost Tutorials for Lightroom Mobile that I have watched so far are tied to Lightroom 5, so they are quite old, not up to date at all. I'm using current releases, Classic 8.4 and Cloudy 2.4, and what ever the current mobile app is. I'm old and don't learn very well myself, so I need some good up to date video tutorials. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

You have to activate Select from the little menu at the top right, Jim. Then tap the photos to select, then back to the menu to delete or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to activate Select from the little menu at the top right, Jim. Then tap the photos to select, then back to the menu to delete or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I finally stumbled on to it. I'm impatient, and will probably eventually catch on if I live long enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom presets nahi ho raha hai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines