Highlighted

Lens profile Gopro Hero 8 black

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the latest version of Lightroom and I do all of my shooting with Gopro Hero 8 Black. In the Lens Correction section I only find settings for Gopro Hero 7 Black. And im not really satisfied with the outcome using that. Can I download settings for the Hero 8 somewhere or will it be the same as Hero 7?

Most of my footage is with RAW and I do timelapses, so yes the Hero 7 straightens the horison but everything else in the corners get a weird distortion. Any help to this much appriciated!

Not the best example maybe, but look at the bench in the picture I attached

Best regards

P

Topics

How to, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lens profile Gopro Hero 8 black

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the latest version of Lightroom and I do all of my shooting with Gopro Hero 8 Black. In the Lens Correction section I only find settings for Gopro Hero 7 Black. And im not really satisfied with the outcome using that. Can I download settings for the Hero 8 somewhere or will it be the same as Hero 7?

Most of my footage is with RAW and I do timelapses, so yes the Hero 7 straightens the horison but everything else in the corners get a weird distortion. Any help to this much appriciated!

Not the best example maybe, but look at the bench in the picture I attached

Best regards

P

Topics

How to, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 1
Riezman LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been inquiring about the same matter since the launch of Hero 8. I guess they have no plan to add the lens correction for this device. What a deal breaker. Really love using this app with Hero 7 Black. However, I guess I'm gonna delete it and start using something else now. Your loss, Lightroom!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0