Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lieu de stockage des photos stockés localement sur Android

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Je cherche le lieu de stockage des photos stockés localement à partir d"un album Lightroom Mobile sur une tablette Android.

Ces photos n’apparaissent pas dans la Galerie, Sont elles sous la forme d'aperçus dynamiques? Si c'est le cas, comment les transposer pour les faire apparaître dans la galerie

Merci

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Hi Robert,

I believe you want to save the images captured from Lightroom CC to your phone's gallery, to do that you need to go to the Camera View in Lightroom CC then click on the 3 dots at the bottom right corner to expand the icons and choose settings.

In settings you need to turn on "Save original to device".

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

I believe you want to save the images captured from Lightroom CC to your phone's gallery, to do that you need to go to the Camera View in Lightroom CC then click on the 3 dots at the bottom right corner to expand the icons and choose settings.

In settings you need to turn on "Save original to device".

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sahil.
My first need (see pictures in the Gallery) is ok.

My second need is to know where the pictures are stored when i click on "Store locally" on the 3 dots near a collection.

And Happy new year

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines