• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighroom won't sync after increasing cloud storage

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have ideas, lightroom stopped syncing because my cloud storage was full. Upgraded yesterday and now the syncing seems stuck. Right now just trying to synch one video not multiple files. I have tried all suggestions I can find online: logging in/out of CC, reseting presets, filtering for syncing files to add star/flag, deleated all files not yet synced and reloaded them into lightroom. Nothing seems to be working. Oh yeah thought maybe it was my slower wifi, but have tried various internet connections.

It shouldn't be this comlicated where i spend a day and half trying to figure this out, espcially since I pay for this services.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you confirmed that the extra storage was added to your account? Click on the cloud icon in the upper right corner of the Lightroom application to find out how much space you have available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines