• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightrom cloud version HELP.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because on Sunday trying to comprehend it I "got" a disk. I have a question - is there anyone who owns and embraces the version with the green-blue LR. The one in the cloud. And he could help me ??
I am completely depressed. On Sunday I tried to change where to save files to an external disk because I missed the disk space in my computer. Unfortunately, it did not work - and I got rid of the 2 TB disk.
Today after reinstalling Lightroom (I was afraid that the settings will mix up again so I uninstalled). I'm doing an experiment. It takes about 3GB to a folder on the computer that is being copied by RAV. In this folder I make an additional folder in which I want to save the developed JPG (good pictures). Then I start the program (I do not want to copy photos from my folder to Lightroom) (but after a few attempts I copy.) I already have 6 GB because I copied to my folder the same as it was in creating the Lightroom CC folder we already have 6 GB.
After calling and saving the photos in my folder, I turned on cloud sync. After some time, my folder (photos from the card, photos after developing, Lightroom CC) has already reached about 10 GB - remember that I started from 3 GB. And he wrote (program) that he can't synchronize because he ran out of space (?? Where ??). Damn, I have 1TB free in the cloud. What is he repelling this Lightroom ???
With 3GB he took 4 photos after developing from 20 with over 10GB. It's a horror movie. And it doesn't sync because it ran out of space on the computer ?? There is a cloud to sync ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?