• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2.4.1 ERRORS: Submodel does not exist; can only init the OrganizeModule

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

today I've downloaded the Adobe Lightroom App from the Creative Cloud App because I want to sync edited photos from my computer with the Lightroom App installed on my smartphone. When I want to start it, two error messages are presented to me, reading 'Submodel does not exist: catalog' and 'can only init the OrganizeModule once':

1.PNG2.PNG

I have already re-installed Lightroom several times, also previous versions, but none of them work. As I tried to download the App today, I'm sure I downloaded the correct and latest version:

3.PNG

I am working on a Windows 10 computer, 64-Bit system, Intel i5-7200U, 8 GB RAM, if these information are of intereset.

So far I have not seen these errors in other threads or forums, so I hope someone can help me with this issue.

Best regards

Christian

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

Sorry to hear about the "submodel does not exist: catalog" while opening Lightroom.

I've not seen this similar issue before and suspect that you have a corrupt install instance of the app. Could you please copy the Help > System info report and share it with us?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may also be worth posting here, giving as much information as possible, (that forum is monitored by Adobe engineers): https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines