• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.1 lost presets, photos and albums on all the platforms

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos, albums and presets are gone. I search in my computer and all the raw footage and the original images are in the same place, I search on my mobile lightroom and all the images from there are gone and the same with the Lightroom Web. I also shut it down and restarted the computer. When I went to the Creative Cloud App Manager on my computer, the system didn't recognize that I already have the program so I had to reinstall and I still enable to see my albums, photos and presets. My version of Lightroom right now is 3.1. Can someone help me?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafael,

Sorryt to hear about the lost images and presets, could you please check and confirm if you're able to see the images and presets here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Also, did everything disappear after a recent operating system or Lightroom update?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil. 

I have checked the web lightroom and the images and presets aren't there. About if it was after the recent operating system or lightroom update, I think it was after the recent operating system because when I try to verify if it was the version of the program, the CC app manager didn't recognize my lightroom that was installed so I had to re-install. 

Regards and thanks for the help.

Rafa ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is something that I could do to get my edits, albums and presets back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines