Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.2.1 not syncing

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I updated to version 3.2.1 on Lighroom and it won't sync no matter how much I wait. I tried changing the sync status filter but it says "no sync status available" (se ss). I can see the number of total photos I used to have, so I assume they are there somewhere. I also tried to uninstall and change to a previous version, but I guess you can't do that anymore, I only had the option of installing 3.2.1.

Also, I can't see the cloud icon anymore to see what's going on, I only know it is trying to sync because I see a spinning icon on the screen. The browser version also keeps spinning but, no matter how much I wait, it doesn't work.

Please, I really need to access my photos here, if anyone knows how to make it sync or another way to access the photos in the cloud I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Carmen

Screenshot (144).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's something wrong, as it looks from your screenshot that the app has not fully initialised correctly (there should be some icons at the top right corner, one of which is the cloud icon which is the one that allows you to check the high level sync status). The message you're getting when you try to use the Sync Status filter to check on sync activity also supports the suggestion that the app is not connected to the cloud.

I'd suggest verifying that your internet connection is active, if it is then close Lightroom and try logging out and back in using the Creative Cloud desktop app, then restarting Lightroom. If that still doesn't fix things, I'd suggest unistalling and re-installing Lightroom using the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Thanks for this! I have tried both of those things and have an stable internet, nothing seems to work. The app got upldated last week automatically and I've been having this issue ever since. I believe there is a problem with my account because the browser version doesn't load either.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say that the browser version doesn't load, can you explain what you mean by that? Are you getting an error message? I assume the browser itself is working correctly, i.e. other sites load OK? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines