Highlighted

Lightroom 3.2.1

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Lightroom, the latest version, but said I was an intermediate user. My skills are stronger than I thought and I would like to get the full version of Lightroom. Do I have to delete the program I have and reload it, and if I do, do I lose my library and the work I have already done? I'm on a Mac.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 3.2.1

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Lightroom, the latest version, but said I was an intermediate user. My skills are stronger than I thought and I would like to get the full version of Lightroom. Do I have to delete the program I have and reload it, and if I do, do I lose my library and the work I have already done? I'm on a Mac.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one version of the cloud based Lightroom, the question was just a guide for what hints and tips the programme gives you with the pop-ups.

If you have it in your plan, you can also dowload Lightroom Classic, which is generally used by professionals and its tools are more extensive, although features are getting more comparable.

Lightroom Classic is local disc based though, and does not store photos in the cloud. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0