Highlighted

Lightroom 3.2 shred album & liked images

Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all,
I use lightroom 3.2 and I shared an album on the web with my client, who liked the chosen photos ... the problem is that I can't see these likes in the grid view, but only by opening every single image, and having to manage hundreds of images makes me very uncomfortable ... is there a way to see all the photos that have a like in grid visualization?
Thank you!

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 3.2 shred album & liked images

Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all,
I use lightroom 3.2 and I shared an album on the web with my client, who liked the chosen photos ... the problem is that I can't see these likes in the grid view, but only by opening every single image, and having to manage hundreds of images makes me very uncomfortable ... is there a way to see all the photos that have a like in grid visualization?
Thank you!

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best places to do this are either at http://lightroom.adobe.com or in Lightroom Mobile. It cannot be done in Lightroom Desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines