• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.3 has no develop mode

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom 3.3 has no modeules, like library, develop, map etc. But only a right panel of editing tools. Some tools likes tone curve.

What do i to restore those settings? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud version – Lightroom 3.3 has an integrated user interface. For example the map is shown when selecting a photo with GPS data and clicking i button (bottom-right) to open the info panel.

The modules you refer to are part of the older Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would seem that you've installed the wrong version of Lightroom. The Library, Map, Develop, etc are part of Lightroom Classic (updated this week to 9.3).

You can download Lightroom Classic from within the Adobe Creative Cloud application, a copy of which should be in your Applications/Programs folder. See below screesnhot for an example of how the Creative Cloud app will look when launched.

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines