• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.3 Requires Force Quit on Mac 10.15.5

Contributor ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Quit Lightroom function doesn't shut down the application on my 2020 MacBook Pro. I have to perform a Force Quit to end it. Is anyone else seeing this? Screen recording attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom 6 on my MacBookPro often requires 'Force quit'. However, when there are more photos imported, it always returns to normal quit procedure. I have never got any clear answer of what the error might be, or how to resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to Lr 3.4 which was released yesterday. Let us know if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't make a difference. If I let LR idle at all for more than like a minute or two, it fails to export, import or quit without force quit. I too have a 2020 MacBook Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines