Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.3 storage location on NAS

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

after upgrading from Lightroom 3.2.1 to 3.3, I get an error stating that my storage location for originals, located on a NAS drive, is full. In reality I have plenty of space on the shared folder. When rolling back to 3.2.1 the issue is resolved. My os i Catalina 10.15.5 the NAS is Synology. However I believe this issue is related to Lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if it helps you I have exactly the same issue and came here looking for someone else with it. I have exactly the same versions and NAS as you as well so I'm not sure that helps isolate the bug down that much yet 🙂 But being as LR is the only thing that's changed, I'd agree it's something in LR's logic that broke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you create a new post at the feedback forum for the Lightroom cloud version, where the Adobe engineers will get to see it. Then bookmark the page to follow. Others can add their vote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with Catalina and my NAS is QNAP. I had to roll back to 3.2.1 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add to this thread here in the forum that Job mentions above:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-3-3-storage-location-on-nas

Rikk, from the Lightroom team says there that they have opened a bug report for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines