• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.4 seems to go to sleep & will not work unless I force quit & restart on macOS 10.15.6

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I walk away and come back and start editing, none of the edits save as the program seems to be asleep and will not work unless I close and restart the program. The fun part is that I have to force quit it every single time. It will not quit even when functioning.  Suggestions?

Macbook Pro (16, inch, 2019)

Lightroom 3.4

mac OS Catalina 10.15.6

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom.

Please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left and check if you see Lightroom added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If Lightroom is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the down first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon and navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Lightroom to check if it helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines