Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.1

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I normally just Lightroom classic but in the last few eeks i noticed this other lightroom on there, doesnt seem to be as much on it as Classic. Can anyone tell me if there is any Pre-sets on it??

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Lightroom has a preset feature. There are built-in presets, and you can export user presets from Lightroom Classic and import them into Lightroom if you want. The preset button to reveal the preset menu is at the bottom right-hand area of the interface when you have a single image open.

Lightroom does not have all the features that LrC has. But if you like using Lightroom then that is your choice. Both versions are being developed independently from each other so I suspect it will be quite some time before there will be parity between the two versions.

Screenshot 2021-01-12 091228.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim

Yes i found them now, thank you... was staring me straight in the face

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a comparison to help better understand the differences. Classic offers many more features than Lightroom.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-vs-lightroom-classic.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teressa

Yes i always used Classic & probably will stick with it, it was just about the Pre-sets that i couldnt see 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines