Highlighted

lightroom 4.4

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to move lightroom from my old computer to my new computer i purchaser it over 5 years ago what can i do ?????

Topics

Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom 4.4

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to move lightroom from my old computer to my new computer i purchaser it over 5 years ago what can i do ?????

Topics

Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install if from the CD to the new computer. Copy across all your photo files and the Lightroom catalog. You will need your Serial Key.

Move Lightroom to a new computer? | The Lightroom Queen

1) If you do not have a CD reader- borrow, or buy a reader, or look for a download link eg.-  https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M16...

2) If your new computer is a Mac with Catalina OS: Give up now- Catalina cannot install the 32bit version of Lr4.

Consider upgrading with a Subscription to the Photography Plan (20Gb) for Lightroom-CLASSIC (the 'latest' upgrade from Lr4) and Photoshop.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines