• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4 crashes

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to lightroom 4 and it cannot open any files either in the app or by openeing with via file explorer.

Is there a fix????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you are using the latest release of the cloud based Lightroom (4). Is this what you are intending to use or have you previously been using Lightroom Classic, where you store you photos on the local disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the latest release of the cloud based Lightroom (4) and is what I am  intending to use. I have reinstalled 3.4 and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if it could be the system requirements... I know on Mac OS they have dropped 10.13... but you seem to be on Windows?

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html#Minimumandrecommendedsystemrequirem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines