Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please can someone help me.

My computer crashed and I'm trying to reinstall my Lightroom 4 for mac from it's original disc that I have.  When I click on the installer icon, it says that the "digital signature has been revoked".  Tech support sent me here to the forums as it is no longer a product they support.

Does anyone know how I can get it reinstalled on my mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your patience!  I'm not sure how I downloaded the wrong one, but indeed I did!  I have not downloaded the correct one and it's working.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can give this link a try. If you are using Catalina, however, it won't install because the installer for these older versions is 32 bit and Catalina won't run it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  This worked to download it,  however I cannot use my LR4 serial number with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? What  message do you receive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has a huge big red X next to the serial number I've filled in from my LR4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Pic.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm confused. You asked for Lightroom 4, but it appears that you are trying to activate Lightroom 5. On that link that I provided, it is possible to download either version. But it seems to me that you have downloaded and installed the wrong version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your patience!  I'm not sure how I downloaded the wrong one, but indeed I did!  I have not downloaded the correct one and it's working.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines