Highlighted

Lightroom 5.2 Lost the ability to edit color vibrance, saturation

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Lightroom, version 5.2.  I was editing some photos and have lost the whole section that allows me to edit individual color saturation, vibrance, etc.  I must have clicked on something carelessly, but now I can't seem to get it back.  Can anyone help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5.2 Lost the ability to edit color vibrance, saturation

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Lightroom, version 5.2.  I was editing some photos and have lost the whole section that allows me to edit individual color saturation, vibrance, etc.  I must have clicked on something carelessly, but now I can't seem to get it back.  Can anyone help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you can lo longer edit color, vibrance and saturation in Lightroom 5.2

Could you please show us a screen capture of what you're seeing in the Develop module? Also, explain what exactly is missing or not working as expected. It seems like you mistakenly pressed a keyboard shortcut.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0