Highlighted

Lightroom 5.71 Update

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall from my disk due to a drive failure and the auto-update feature in Lightroom 5 will not function.  I cannot find a working link for Lightroom V5.71 update.  Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5.71 Update

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall from my disk due to a drive failure and the auto-update feature in Lightroom 5 will not function.  I cannot find a working link for Lightroom V5.71 update.  Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 2
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  That did it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jim

Many thanks from me as well, I was moving LR to a new computer and had the same problem with my LR 5.0 it and now have updated it to 5.7.1 and it looks good.  The slideshow in 5.0 would often crash and so I hope the update may fix that.

Matthew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0