• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 Email:Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server(Yahoo and Gmail)

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot e-mail a pic from LR5. I have done it many times over the years but will not go now. I have validated both my yahoo and gmail account. I have entered and re entered my e-mail address and password. When I try to send it I get a message that says, "Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server. Please make sure you have entered the email account and password correctly"   I have done that over and over. Any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message " Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server" while trying to emailing from Lightroom 5 using both the Yahoo and Gmail account.

The inability to login to Gmail is sometimes caused by 2 step verification and can be solved by the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/issue-validating-email-account-lightroom.html 

Also, would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lr-email-problem-failed-to-establish-connection-wit... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines