Highlighted

Lightroom 5 to 5.7

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently bought a new computer. On the old one I had Lightroom 5.7 installed. Now I want this on my new one. I could install Lightroom 5, but how can I update this to 5.7? I can´t find any update possibilty on the Adope Support side. I this still possible?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5 to 5.7

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently bought a new computer. On the old one I had Lightroom 5.7 installed. Now I want this on my new one. I could install Lightroom 5, but how can I update this to 5.7? I can´t find any update possibilty on the Adope Support side. I this still possible?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything I have read recently seems to indicate that the servers that make those updates available are not active anymore. Lightroom 5.7 is pretty much ancient history as far as Adobe is concerned.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0